Friday, April 11, 2014

April's Take It, Make It Challenge

You still have time to enter the Craft Stamper Take It, Make It Challenge.  A quick reminder of the theme..."Bottle Art".  For some additional inspiration I decided to make a card with a bottle on it to share with you.  I began by loosely drawing a bottle on some watercolor paper.  I cut it out, colored it, stamped it and glued on some butterflies and extra wings.



For even more inspiration from the other team members be sure and visit the Craft Stamper Blog.  You'll be glad you did!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you will take the challenge, it is open until the midnight April 23rd.  Thanks for stopping by, take care. ~ Renee

10 comments:

  1. Dreams are made of this...beautiful Renee!!
    Tracy xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Renee, have a great weekend. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you interpreted the theme to create a card and what an artful card this is.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful colours and a wonderful idea to draw the bottle! The wings is an ingenious addition.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Renee! It takes us to the land of make believe where anything and everything is possible. Me too, I love the wings on the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pretty hand-drawn bottle, Renee - very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Renee! You made it sound so simple- really is very charming! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bottle with wings can fly over to me any day!!! What an awesome design! So gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bottle is gorgeous Renee I love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete